66°

The Headline of This Article

You are now reading the first sentence of this article, which is about its subject. Now that you have moved from the first sentence into the second sentence, you are beginning your journey towards the end of this article. 

Within this second paragraph I will discuss the many facets of this article. These facets include this fourth sentence, which you are currently reading. But more importantly, be aware, you have now completed the second paragraph of this article, which is proceeding. 

I am typing this article. 

As you are reading this article, you are currently looking at The Mass Media’s humor page. This humor page is both the page and the section in which this article is published and the section in which you are reading this article.

This article, whose subject is self-evident in its sentences, has now begun its fifth paragraph, which I am now writing and you are currently reading. Within these sentences are words, which carry meaning, and letters (such as the letter “o” or “m”, both of which are features of the word “optometrist,” for example) which compose these words. There is an example in the parenthetical of letters being in words in the previous sentence. If you refer to this parenthetical, you will be able to see an example.

Punctuation is punctuating every sentence of this article. With the punctuation, the reader (and the writer) is able to glean meaning from this article, which I am writing right now, but of which there is none. 

We have entered the seventh paragraph, which comes after the sixth yet before the eighth. As stated above, these paragraphs are proceeding chronologically. Chronologically, a word I just used in the previous sentence, means proceeding in a temporal order, such as this sentence now is proceeding.  

Subsequently and aforementioned, you are currently reading, with your eyes, this article, which is an article. 

Here, in the seventeenth sentence, is a collection of words attempting to convey the meaning which they are attempting to convey. Much in the same way as the previous sentence, which came before this sentence, this sentence is also conveying meaning.

As we near the end of this article, which will conclude with a conclusion, you are currently still reading. By reading this paragraph and this word and the little letters, you are proceeding through the article, which will come to a conclusion, as mentioned before, in the conclusion.

Here is the conclusion, which is ending this article. In conclusion, you have read this article.