66°

Jack White Concert Preview

Jack along with his alternating cast of all-female and all-male supporting bands have sold out some of the biggest shows of his career.

Looking for a sick concert? Go see Jack White, touring in support of his debut solo album, “Blunderbuss.” He will be making a stop at the Agganis Arena on Sept. 28..

White, who is best known for some of the most badass guitar work this century, has been lighting up the major festivals this past summer in anticipation of this arena tour, which includes back-to-back sold out nights at Radio City Music Hall right after the Boston stop.

White will undoubtedly dip into his massive catalogue, which includes old hits from his many bands including The Raconteurs and, most famously, The White Stripes.

White broke into the mainstream with the 2003 release of the White Stripes album “Elephant.” The record produced his first major hit, “Seven Nation Army,” which is still a hard rock fixture to this day, nine years later. The White Stripes broke up shortly after their “Icky Thump” tour in 2007, but Jack has come back stronger with the release of ”

” earlier this year.

Songs such as “Sixteen Saltines” and “Take Me With You When You Go” have been wowing crowds over the past few months, and Jack along with his alternating cast of all-female and all-male supporting bands have sold out some of the biggest shows of his career.

Don’t miss this one. White doesn’t go on tour often, but when he does, he is one of the best live performers left in rock music. BU’s arena will be pulsing a few weeks from now with some old White Stripes classics and some dynamic new hits, so make sure you grab a ticket while you still can.