66°

A Shot of Arts

Nice day for a ScaRy wedding! Last weekend, everyone’s favorite buxom blonde, Scarlett Johansson and Alanis Morrissette’s ex boy-toy (no, not Joey Gladstone) Ryan Reynolds officially tied the knot. The couple wed in a resort in Vancouver among friends and family in a small, intimate ceremony. The artsy-indie pair had been engaged since May, which, in Hollywood terms, is about eight years.

Taking the bore out of Borat. At a Milan Fashion show this past week, character-actor Sacha Baron-Cohen got escorted off the runway when he barged on the catwalk as his newest alter ego, Bruno. Wearing an ensemble that rivaled that of an Olsen-twin, Cohen, in character, was filming a scene for his latest mockumentary “Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Male.” After he jumped on the runway and stunned the audience with his presence, security at the event hopped up on stage and thwarted his attempt to bring life into the show. The show went on after Cohen was forcefully brought out of the building. All in all, it was verry niiice!

Baby, he ain’t “single.” Word on the Block is that Donnie Wahlberg is dating Danity Kane “singer” Aubrey O’Day. The Kid was spotted at several events with O’Day, though the lesser talented of the two (you be the judge) has said “no comment” to the rumors. The gangsta member of the New Kids (a role that doesn’t carry much street cred) recently divorced his wife. The alleged pair, according to friends, are taking it day by day and Step by Step.

She’s such a character! Oprah Winfrey has officially inked a deal with Disney to star in an animated film, lending her voice to an all-star cast of characters. The new flick, The Princess and the Frog, is scheduled to be released by Disney in 2009. Oprah is slated to play the queen, probably not a stretch for the most powerful woman in the mortal, non-animated world.