46°

Mountain Mirrors’ Interview From a Void

Contact: Jeff Sanders/Mountain MirrorsP.O. Box 884 Mattapoisett MA 02739e-mail [email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

>Where does the inspiration for Mountain Mirrors’ music come from?-Jeff-> evil, the elements, my past as a fiendish drunkard, meditative trance…and every sound I’ve ever heard-including farts…>How do you feel about current musical trends?-Jeff-> I really love Lacuna Coil and Monster Magnet. The new Buddy Guy is amazingly brooding…Mainly, I can’t listen to the radio, because everything sounds either like Pearl Jam-meets-new Metallica(I love pre-black album Metallica) , or some concoction from the DNA of The New Kids on the Block.No matter what comes along, I always return to The Beatles, Led Zep, Pink Floyd and Rush…and Black Sabbath!>What would you say was the turning point for you, musically?-Jeff-> I spent 90 days in prison a few years ago for driving under the influence of drugs…that’ll do things to you, spiritually. I met my soulmate just a week before my conviction. I had some really ethereal visions of what I wanted out of life.If I hadn’t gotten in trouble, I’d probably be dead… Life was pure blackness for me for a long time.>If you could sum up Mountain Mirrors music in a few words, what would they be?-Jeff->dissonant, brooding, atmospheric. I truly intend it to be inspiring and thaught-provoking.Songs like Fleetwood Mac’s “Tusk”, Metallica’s “Call of Ktulu”, Pink Floyd’s “Hey You”…”The Long and Winding Road”, by The Beatles- that’s the stuff that I feel on a spiritual level.This is what I aspire to.

“dark and brooding, yet inspiring and uplifting…an excellent piece of work.”-Cooool.co.uk ###

For more vibrations, please visit http://mp3.com/mountain_mirrors or contact Jeffrey Sanders at: [email protected] .Have a safe, healthy and peaceful Holiday Season!