76°

Police Log

Police Log
Police Log

Monday, April 2

8:22 a.m.: Alarm call, everything checked and secure. 11:45 a.m.: Medical assist in the Campus Center. Someone with a history of seizures refused medical attention. 6:19 p.m.: Disorderly conduct reported in McCormack. A drunken student was escorted from a classroom after causing too much of a disturbance. Monday night classes always seemed the perfect timing for a little binge drinking.

Tuesday, April 3

12:58 p.m: Two-car accident on Kennedy Exit Road. Property damage to one car, which needed to be towed.

Wednesday, April 4

9:07 a.m.: Annoying phone calls reported in the Administration Building. The beginning of what will become a marathon of irritating prank calls that just will not stop.12:35 p.m.: A suspicious person was asked to leave McCormack. Shady individual was kicked out and no report was taken. 12:56 p.m.: Accident with property damage reported in North Lot. Papers were exchanged and Campus Police were canceled enroute.

Thursday, April 5

1:45 p.m.: University Police assisted the counseling center dealing with a problem. Service rendered.3:18 p.m.: Petty larceny reported on the sixth floor of the Healy Library.6:28 p.m.: More drunkenness reported in McCormack. Said drunkard was transported to Police Station.

Friday, April 6

8:37 a.m.: And the annoying phone calls continue in the Administration Building.11:19 a.m.: Medical assist was need in the Admin Building. A person was reported as having chest pain and was escorted to the hospital.12:19 p.m.: One more set of annoying phone calls in the Administration Building to end the week, and the culprits take the weekend off.