66°

May Horoscopes, 15th – 21st

Aries:
The window of opportunity is open! Know that any career changes that are happening to you at this time will be very favorable for you in the long run.
Taurus:
A challenge might be thrown at you. Try to be ready to deal with it as if that’s something you’ve already mastered. Being prepared is half the victory!
Gemini:
Indeed, the speed of your performance will confuse everyone around you. One wink and you are out of sight doing your thing. Use the energy to your advantage.
Cancer:
Moderation is something you get to wrestle with for a good chunk of the week. There is something good to gain in every situation, whether you are too pumped up or too exhausted.
Leo:
The energy you are spreading around so easily will be limited this week. Set your priorities straight, doing one project at a time.
Virgo:
Every new experience you are tempted with this week will award you with good times. Don’t be afraid to get risky or daring!
Libra:
The quality of this period will depend on the people you surround yourself with. Make your choices wisely! Symbolically, an old horse isn’t a good fit for a long journey.
Scorpio:
Learn how to control your generosity, because you use it in the most carefree manner. Surely, it’s a great quality that you possess, but purpose and selection should stand behind that.
Sagittarius:
Clarity on the events and intentions of others is crucial to be gained. It’s a check point you need to reach before you can keep on moving.
Capricorn:
You are almost in the home stretch; just one step needs to be done before success gets celebrated. Do your very best to ensure regret-free time off.
Aquarius:
Your Aquarian mantra for this week is simple—to know all is to forgive all. Compassion and understanding are the best remedies for anger and disappointment.
Pisces:
Giving countless promises is something you should watch out for. It’s fair and understandable if you say no! Avoid breaking promises if you don’t want to lose the trust and respect of your peers.