66°

Police Blotter 4/6-4/13/2014

4/7/2014

2:23 a.m. Public Safety reported that a male was smoking in a stairwell in the Quinn Building.

4:49 p.m. Public Safety received a phone call from Health Services requesting an ambulance for a party who had been assaulted on the Red Line earlier in the day. Boston EMS arrived and the party was transported to a local hospital.

4:56 p.m. The front desk in the Campus Center called Public Safety stating that a few people were arguing in one of the conference rooms on the 2nd floor.

6:53 p.m. A professor caught a student plagiarizing and the student was kicked out of the classroom. The professor feared that the student might come back angry. Public Safety stayed for the rest of the class and escorted the professor to their car. The student never showed up.

4/8/2014

9:33 a.m. A staff member in the Campus Center called to report that a co-worker had approached and threatened her. Officers arrived and cleared the scene. The staff member went to talk to Human Resources.

10:26 a.m. A Public Safety officer came across a group of people using drugs behind the Public Safety office.

1:39 p.m. A staff member called from the Quinn Building to report a party having a possible seizure. Boston Fire and Boston EMS were called. Boston EMS transported the party to a local hospital.

3:34 p.m. A party came to the Public Safety office to report that she had ordered food from an outside vendor and that someone had forged her signature and had taken the food.

3:34 p.m. A party came to the Public Safety office to report that they had received a disturbing phone call.

4/9/2014

9:46 a.m. Public Safety was called to the Campus Center bookstore for an alarm going off. Officers determined that the alarm had accidentally gone off.

9:53 a.m. Officers found two parties using drugs in the rear of Wheatley Hall near one of the stairwells.

1:58 p.m. Public Safety received a call from Wheatley Hall stating that a party was threatening a professor. The party was found in the plaza near the Campus Center. An officer was sent to talk to the professor.

4/10/2014

8:58 a.m. Public Safety received a call about a female party who was feeling faint in the Beacon Fitness Center. Party refused EMS attention and was taken to Health Services.

9:56 a.m. A party came to Public Safety to report that their tablet had been stolen.

7:06 p.m. A party came to Public Safety to report that someone had hit their vehicle in the Clark Athletic Center Parking Lot and had taken off.

4/11/2014

3:21 p.m. Public Safety was called to the Campus Center for a disturbance. One party was arrested for trespassing and disorderly conduct. The party was transported to MBTA Transit Police headquarters near Andrew Station for lockup.