66°

A Shot of Arts

Britney Spears back at work. TMZ reports that everyone’s favorite train wreck will make a cameo appearance on CBS’s “How I Met Your Mother.” Brit’s rep confirms that the pop star will have a “small, legitimate role”. Now if we could just get her a role in the new series “How To Take Care of Your Illegitimate Kids.”

Raven Symone’s slumber party. Trying to one-up Miley Cyrus, her fellow Disney-Channel puppet, Raven Symone is set to launch a 55-date tour with a slumber party theme. The audience is encouraged to wear their PJ’s to the show. Wait, she has a music career?

Madonna admits to smoking pot, doing ecstasy, and more. At her Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, Madonna admitted to everyone that she “smoked a joint” and split ecstasy tablets with her producers. The Material Girl still hasn’t admitted to Botox, stealing the African baby, or having any part in the awfulness of 2002’s “Swept Away.”

Livin La Vida Lohan. E! Entertainment Television confirms that the runner-up for Mom of the Year, Dina Lohan (hey, Lynne Spears has to get something for raising two gems) and her Lindsey-clone daughter Ali (and her other two obscure kids) will star in an unscripted reality show of their “normal” life. No news on whether Lindsey will make a guest appearance, of if she’ll be wearing clothes.