66°

A Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

Thnx Fr Th BbyOn the heels of announcing their engagement to the world, Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz and rocker-wannabe Ashley Simpson may in fact be preggers! Sources say that the two are getting married ASAP before the baby is born and before she’s showing. She’s considering dresses by top designers and is over the moon about the wedding. Safe to assume she’ll wear white, though the huge bump may give it away.

Ivana Trump gets hitchedThe Donald’s ex-wife and notorious serial-monogamist married Italian actor Rossano Rubicondi. The pair, who are 24 years apart in age, had a lavish wedding, with a 900-pound cake and 24-piece orchestra. Trump-heir and Apprentice beauty Ivanka was her mother’s maid-of-honor, and her two sons walked her down the aisle and gave her away. Jeez, all I got for my mom for Mother’s Day was a card; the Trump kids get their mom a hubby. Trumped again!

Ice, Ice Baby-in jail! “Rapper” and reality D-lister Robert VanWinkle, aka Vanilla Ice, was arrested last week for domestic battery, after allegedly hitting and kicking his wife. A chronic abuser, Ice was taken into custody where he told police he was bipolar and was having an episode. He was later taken in for a psych evaluation to determine his mental state. His wife was treated for minor injuries and was also taken in for a psych evaluation. I mean, c’mon, she married Vanilla Ice.

Tyra Banks cares about the environment…(are we still rolling?) The self-promoting supermodel took part in an Earth Day event in NYC by planting trees alongside NY Mayor Mike Bloomberg. Don’t fret though; the ordeal will all be aired on a special episode of The Tyra Show. And will probably include claims that she invented trees. And New York. And the Earth.