66°

A Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

Breast of Both Worlds. Well, just when we thought Miley Cyrus was in the clear from her sleepover shots scandal, more shots of the teen sensation have surfaced, including ones that are a part of a Vanity Fair shoot. Now the public is up in arms saying it’s her dad Billy Ray’s fault for allowing her to do the shoot. The Hanna Montana star says she’s “embarrassed” by the photos and that she regrets any harm to her image with her younger fans. I don’t see what the problem is; she’s just being Miley.

Losing even more extra weight. Everyone’s favorite alien-looking, gab queen, Star Jones, filed for divorce from her husband of more than three years. She calls her marriage an “error of judgment.” Ouch. She would like the media to respect her privacy in her divorce after her multi-million dollar, highly publicized wedding to Al Reynolds. She says the marriage failed because of diet and exercise, and there is no truth to the rumors that she is a shameless douche bag.

Mother of the Week alert. In a statement to Life and Style magazine, everyone’s favorite absent mother (no, not Dina Lohan), Lynne Spears, has finally broken the news that she is “disappointed” that Jamie Lynne is pregnant; it only took her 5 months to realize this?! She says she will leave the rest of the situation in “God’s hands.” That’s the best form of parenting for Lynne-leave it to someone else to take care of your kids and hope for the best.

Spitz or Swallows? The hardest-working and priciest call-girl in NYC, Ashley Dupré is suing scumbag Joe Francis of the Girls Gone Wild franchise for $10 million-accusing him of using topless photos of her for a GGW piece without her consent while she was underage. Francis claims that the pictures are legal and that there was no sexual contact, therefore she’ll likely get nothing. Francis said he will “continue to bring the public the best, sexiest and hottest girls in future GGW videos.” Wait, hot, sexy-are we talking about the same GGW?