66°

CPCS Tutoring

Any CPCS student who would like to have tutoring available to them this summer must make a request to these three (3) administrators to extend CPCS tutoring for this summer.

There are many CPCS students who are concerned about the recent goings on at CPCS. In July, Professor “CUF” Ferguson will become Administrator under the supervision of Assoc. Provost Langer. Until July, Dr. Adenrele Awotona is still Dean.

Unless all these individuals hear from you, these services will not be available. Sheila O’Shea-Resto, tutor for Gerontology and other CPCS majors would also like to tutor this summer.

Please SAVE THE TUTORING PROGRAM!

Send your emails to:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I know that most of you hold your CPCS professors in high regard and well you should. I will not let my unfortunate experiences recounted above interfere in any way with tutoring CPCS students. I have the utmost respect for your hard work and scholarship.

I want CPCS and its alternative admissions, prior experience & competency system, writing across the curriculum and internships to remain available to all of you. I believe that with support from the administration, including the interim administrator Professor “CUF” Ferguson, the CPCS curriculum can and should be a benefit to you, the students. YOU STUDENTS ARE CPCS. MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!!!

Thank you one and all for your many kindnesses. Please send your emails as soon as possible. Ask for the services you need to complete your work.

-Joan Parker