66°

Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

Rambo producer Harvey Weinstein has been quoted as saying he would like to see Sylvester Stallone get right back to work on another Rambo movie. This is despite the fact that Rambo recently lost out on the number one spot at the box office to the comedy Meet the Spartans. Possible ideas for a storyline include the assistant manager at a buffet not allowing Rambo to get his senior discount because he left his AARP card at home, and Rambo forgetting where he parked his car at the mall, both with deadly consequences.

Peter Jackson is reportedly in talks with Guillermo del Torro (Hellboy, Pan’s Labyrinth) to direct the forthcoming Hobbit film. The Lord of Rings sequel, produced by Jackson, tells the story about Bilbo Baggins’ quest to claim the magical ring that has been stolen by a dragon. No seriously, that’s what it is really about, I know you forgot how lame the Hobbit was because the LOTR series was so cool.

US Weekly is reporting that recently deceased Heath Ledger and Mary-Kate Olsen had been secretly dating non-exclusively for the four months prior to the Broke Back Mountain actor’s death. This information reportedly comes from a “source close to Olsen.” What is with all these “sources” close to famous people always giving away their secrets? Honestly, can’t the friends of celebrities ever keep their mouths’ shut?

Britney Spears seems to be making some progress in her attempt to stabilize herself. The singer saw a psychiatrist last week, and despite not being thrilled to be there, she stayed through the entire session. Speaking of things that annoy me, did you ever realize how similar “Gimme More” and “Piece of Me” are? Both of them are basically just the song’s title repeated thirty times. Go ahead, count next time.

Last weeks SAG awards fueled speculation that Angelina Jolie, star of the upcoming film “Kung Fu Panda,” is pregnant. The way too publicly affectionate actress wore a loose fitting dress and was drinking nothing but water. While this is proof of nothing it does raise suspicions because, let’s face it, Jolie has never been known to turn down free Jäger before. Something is up.

Obnoxious former model and current reality TV star Tyra Banks is working on yet another TV show. The new show, which will be in addition to “America’s Next Top Model” and her talk show “Tyra.” The new show will be a fashion magazine reality show featuring aspiring fashion magazine editors competing for a job in the fashion industry. Oh Tyra, how I miss the days that you were just the voiceless image in the Victoria’s Secret catalog that I used to rough up the usual suspect to.