66°

A Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

The first teaser for the upcoming film “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” made its way online last week. The teaser shows an aging Indy swinging from ropes, crashing through truck windshields and a pair of reading glasses inexplicably flying through the air and sticking to a case that reads “Rosewell, New Mexico.” Not seen however is the dramatic climax, which involves Indy arguing with his urologist about his kidney stones.

Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus and her father Billy Ray issued an apology last week for being filmed while riding in a car without a seat belt in the hit 3-D film experience that is Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour.” Wow, I think typing out that title just gave me vertigo.

In other entertainment news, I just realized that apparently the movie Step Up 2 The Streets takes place almost entirely in the rain. Also the women in the movie are never more than 50% covered by clothing. This amazing combination is sure to make many teenage boys’ pants step up.

Barron Hilton, brother of amateur pornography and reality television star Paris Hilton, has followed in his big sister’s footsteps and landed himself in jail. Barron, 18, was stopped by Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies after a witness reported seeing Hilton’s black Mercedes-Benz driving erratically. He then registered a blood alcohol reading of .14. Hours later Hilton was released after posting $20,000 bail, which his father had found in the pocket of a pair of pants he hadn’t worn in months.