66°

Darby’s Dirty Secrets How Many Licks Does it Take?

For many of you, this may be the column you’ve been waiting for. Yes, today we are going to explore the ins and outs of cunnilingus. That wonderful act that leaves so many women dripping and weak in the knees and screaming for more. But coming from a woman, if you don’t know what you’re doing down there most of us don’t have the time or energy to draw you a roadmap. Since many women don’t get off from penetration oral sex is key! So here are a few tips to help you make hers wet.

First off, don’t dive right in. To get those juices flowing start by caressing her, kissing her, getting her all hot and bothered all over then work your way down below the belt. Spread her legs, and tease her, touching everywhere around her lady business but saving that special spot for just the right moment when she can’t take it anymore. Then when she’s writhing and ready to pop, dip your tongue between her legs and start to explore.

Relax your tongue and let the tip travel the entire length of the labia and as you move see what she responds too. Some women like the tongue near their vagina, others their clit, some up and down their labia or penetrating with the tongue. For some too much attention on the clit is too much so pay attention to body language. Alter your speed and/or rhythm slightly until you find something she responds strongly to then stick with it! You can tell if she is enjoying it if she is getting more wet or if her labia are becoming more swollen, or if she is moaning loudly, writhing, or clamping her legs around your head. All pretty good signs you’re doing something right.

Since you’re using your face here you have your hands free so you might want to put them to good use! Some women like having their tits played with while their getting eaten out, or being fingered and some even like a finger or two in their ass (though don’t put that finger back in her pussy after its been in her ass, that’s a bad infection waiting to happen). You can also use your hand to lift her ass up to get better positioning.

Speaking of positioning, there are lots of fun positions you can try for licking your favorite girl. The standard is the “muff dive” which is her lying on her back with her legs spread and your face between them. It’s the missionary style of the art known as cunnilingus. You can also have her sit on your face, which can allow for better control on her end and has the added bonus of your nose providing a little extra sensation. “69” can work although it can be distracting for some on either end (its hard to get please and concentrate on giving it on the same time with two separate parts of your body so one of you might lose your focus; I’m just saying). Doggy is another fun position, as are the many variations of the “muff dive” (try it with her legs on your shoulders).

Oral sex can also be mixed with dildos or other toys: the possibilities are endless. Some girls will even ejaculate during oral sex so have a towel (or two) handy! Really it’s just all about communication and reading each other’s body language and not being over eager. Chill my friends and have fun, because if you’re not having fun you’re not having good sex!