66°

Darby’s Dirty Secret

Some much of good foreplay is just about touch, and I did say GOOD foreplay! Learning where to touch someone and just how to do it. And not everyone is the same; you’ve got to feel them out, literally.

So many people rush into sex and forget about the foreplay. The foreplay is what makes the rest of it choice. You’ve got to get the two (or however many of you there are) of you all hot and bothered to the point that you just can’t help but explode in all the right places when the time comes. You skip that part and you get mediocre sex. The trick is to find the erogenous zones. These are all the spots on a person’s body that make them tingle with pleasure. Lips, ears, neck, nipples, hips, inner thighs, are just a few of these sensitive spots.

Before going right for the big bang of the evening spend some time exploring your lover’s body. Touch. Kiss. Some may like it soft; others out there may like you to play a little more aggressively (but don’t get too carried away or they’re likely to sue). And remember, just because sucking your ex’s toes drove them wild, doesn’t mean that it will garner the same response from your current.

And make sure not to pay attention to those usually obvious erogenous zones like the clit, anus, and perineum (you know, that part between the balls and the anus). All places that love attention and especially a good licking but remember your dental dam!