66°

Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

You get Wentzed! While Ashley Simpson-Wentz was blogging about her husband, Pete, wearing her size 0 skinny jeans, the guyliner-loving, flat-ironing rocker sat down with Playboy and discussed his impending fatherhood with the skinmag. Wentz revealed that he and Ashley are due around Thanksgiving and they are “90% sure it’s a boy.” So your 90% sure your baby is a boy? Too bad Ash cant say the same about her hubby.

Pam says ‘Beat it’ to the rumors!Amidst rumors of her relationship with the porcelain-faced Michael Jackson, Pamela Anderson put the kibosh on their alleged hookup when she appeared on the Ellen Degeneres Show. In a bizarre statement which included “skin cancer” and “Vicodin” in the same sentence (and we though Jacko was the crazy one), Anderson claimed she was approached by the singer to star with him in a music video. Pamela starring in a video with a skeezy, dark-haired freak? It’s like 1998 all over again.

Miley’s new wheels. I guess being Hanna Montana is a pretty sweet gig. Miley “Don’t-call-me-a-tween-idol-I-wanna-be-a-sex-symbol” Cyrus reportedly plunked down over $75,000 on a new fully loaded Mercedes CLK550. Miley doesn’t turn 16 (which is apparently old enough to be driving around on your own in LA) until November, so the car will have to remain untouched until the special day. We guess the car will likely be a convertible, since Miley has an affinity for the whole topless thing.

It’s Britney, b*tch! So we had to mention the whole Britney Spears “comeback” thing. Brit Brit made a “splash” at the VMA’s with her nabbing of 3 of the 8 awards at the show. The 2008 VMA’s marked Britney’s first Moonman award EVER, which proves that if the JoBros want to beat out Tokio Hotel, they’re gonna have to go completely bat-shit crazy.