63°

A Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

Britney Spears did a little grooming this week. Apparently, there was an emotional outburst involving a pair of shears and her over-inflated ego. Britney made her way into a Hollywood hair salon and proceeded to shave her head completely bald. Rumors are flying as to the reasons behind such odd behavior. Were there drugs involved? Is she all there? Does it really matter? She’s bald and that’s funny enough.

Perez Hilton of gossip blog fame is being sued for publishing a topless photograph of Jennifer Aniston from her film The Break Up. Universal Studios is claiming that the photograph was stolen and distributed illegally. Brad Pitt is not that excited, as it is nothing he hasn’t seen before.

In Anna Nicole Smith news, the battle over her remains and where they will be interred rages on. Her mother, Virgie Arthur, wants her buried in Texas while her companion and lawyer, Howard K. Stern, insists that she wished to be buried in the Bahamas next to her son. As the court battle continues, Smith’s body continues to decompose, dampening hopes for any kind of public viewing.

Paul McCartney’s former wife, Heather Mills has signed on to star in the latest installment of Dancing With The Stars. Also on the show will be ex 90210er Ian Ziering, former boy band extraordinaire Joey Fatone, and the mastermind behind “Achy Breaky Heart” Billy Ray Cyrus. A bunch of has-beens and a wanna-be dancing for our entertainment. What could be better? Oh, I know. Anything.

Nicole Richie pled not guilty to charges of driving under the influence. She was arrested back in December after allegedly driving the wrong way in the carpool lane. After her arrest, Richie is said to have told officers that she had taken Vicodin and smoked marijuana. If convicted, Richie faces up to a year in jail and a maximum fine of up to $1,000, as she has a previous DUI conviction. Perhaps someone should order her to eat something, god damn it.

Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, 27, is purported to be seeing Rumer Willis, the 18-year-old daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. The pair was spotted at Hollywood’s Shag Nightclub, being very affectionate. Upon hearing this, Mass Media copy editor Amanda Huff said, “Pete, I know your whole damn name by heart and she is so damn fugly. I mean, seriously. You could do so much better, Petey! My phone number is.. Well.. You know it. Call me. Soon. P.S., I saw your machinery on the Internet, if you know what I mean.”