66°

Just Push Play

Name: ChristianHometown: WatertownExpected Graduation Year: 2008Major: Special EducationSong: Fever- Jeff DowerWhy are you listening to that song?: It’s actually a song by a friend of mine… I like his style, I like his influences… He and I play together occasionally.Name: Taneesha Hometown: RandolphExpected Graduation Year: 2011Major: BiologySong: Action- Nadine SutherlandWhy are you listening to that song?: I don’t know, its just on my playlist… Heh, I just like it.Name: Cara Hometown: WorcesterExpected Graduation Year: 2009Major: AnthropologySong: Maestro – Kaizers OrchestraWhy are you listening to that song?: I really like it… Um, it’s instrumental… So I’m not bothered with the words. I don’t know, it’s Balkan, it inspires me.Name: JillHometown: MaldenExpected Graduation Year: 2010Major: NursingSong: Sheep go to heaven- CakeWhy are you listening to that song?: Because Cake is funktastic and I like it… Heh, um, because no one should be a sheep. Everyone should be a goat and go to hell.Name: ChristineHometown: WestfordExpected Graduation Year: 2009 Major: Nursing & Health SciencesSong: Sabotage- Beastie BoysWhy are you listening to that song?: I’ve just been feeling very old school lately.. I mean this was The Beastie Boys at their peak, the golden age, you know? It doesn’t get much better than this.