66°

Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

Knight Rider ReturnsThe popular 1980’s television show has been grabbed up by NBC execs for an upcoming season. David Hasselhoff, who played Michael Knight in the series, also took part in the 1991 TV movie, Knight Rider 2000. Though no cast has yet to be set, Hasselhoff already has a number of projects in the works for next year, including America’s Got Talent, and a possible lead role in the upcoming Tales From The Hoff.

15 Min Worth ThousandsA father from Texas forked over $47,100 so that his ten-year-old son could be an extra in Will Ferrell’s upcoming film Step Brothers. The staggering amount will go to the Cancer for College foundation, an organization headed by one of the actors’ frat brothers from the University of Southern California.

Vivica A. Fox Won’t Cop to Accusations While Vivica A. Fox was pulled over and arrested way back in March, she is still denying all charges. From the DUI, to the racial statements towards her police who pulled her over, to her failure to go to court last Thursday, Fox remains steadfast in her denial. The actress is due back in court Oct. 29, though the likelihood of her acknowledging her responsibility to appear is rather low.

Survival of the Most WatchedFox’s reality show Nashville failed to see the light of another episode when it was cancelled after just two airings. The series was only watched by an average of 2.5 million views, and ranked 109th in the latest Nielsen Media Research standings.

Beckham’s Softer SideDavid Beckham rushed to London last Thursday after hearing his father suffered a heart attack. Ted Beckham, 59, was transported to the hospital late Wednesday night after complaining of chest pain. He is currently recovering in an intensive care unit following surgery in the London Chest Hospital. Though Beckham’s arrival to the states was highly anticipated, his initial reason for the move has yet to really be exhibited on the field; Beckham has not played in a soccer match since August 30th.