63°

A Shot of Arts

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

Anderson’s Quick FixKid Rock has suggested that his ex-wife, Pamela Anderson, lied about her supposed miscarriage during their short marital union last year. Anderson informed the musician that she had lost the baby during an argument, via telephone. Rock told Rolling Stone that he was completely unaware of his on-again-off-again’s pregnancy prior to the phone call, and he immediately proceeded to board the next plane to her movie location in Vancouver to see how Anderson was handling the trauma. To Rock’s surprise, however, what he encountered was not a woman crying over lost possibilities, but one in celebration. “When I got there, she’s partying at this restaurant, drinking champagne, jumping on tables. I’m thinking, ‘That’s a quick recovery from a miscarriage.'”

Cage Fan ExposedRobert Dennis Furo Jr. was arrested last Tuesday after breaking into Nicolas Cage’s beachfront home. Furo was completely naked, save for one of Cage’s leather jackets. The authorities were called around one o’clock in the morning, but by the time police had arrived, Cage had succeeded in escorting the intruder out of his home and his clothing. Furo is being held on $50,000 bail, and the leather jacket is currently being cleaned at the nearest dry cleaners.

Britney’s Final FallBritney Spears lost primary custodial custody of her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, last Monday. While this ultimate ruling fails to have the shock value it would have a few years back, the final reason for the verdict comes as quite a, disappointing, surprise. Spears simply failed to follow instructions from the judge. Instructions, mind you, that were explicitly described as necessary for the pop singer to remain the legal guarding of her children. “It’s part of a long pattern of behavior from her,” one source said, referring to Spear’s totally disregard for doing what she is recommended to do. “She’s become a spoiled brat, to put it mildly.”

Anna Nicole Still Stirs DramaHoward K. Stern has taken on another passion: suing. He’s now filed a lawsuit against Rita Cosby, claiming that her new “informative” book, entitled Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith’s Death, includes inaccurate information about the lawyer. The book describes situations where Stern allegedly took part in homosexual acts with Larry Birkhead, illegally possessed and used cocaine, as well as scheming to commit murder and kidnapping for ransom. Stern is requesting $10 million in compensatory damages, and $50 million in punitive damages.