66°

SHOT OF ARTS

A Shot of Arts
A Shot of Arts

Pavoratti croons last TuneWorld-renowned Italian Tenor Luciano Pavoratti died on Thursday at his home inModena, Italy. The 71 year-old Opera legend had been battling pancreatic cancerfor over a year.  Pavoratti had been performing for more than 45 years andwas one of the three tenors who first gained popularity as a trio in the early90s.Lohan BeholdTroubled teen icon Lindsay Lohan’s attorney filed a move for dismissal Friday inone of the actresses many pending legal battles. Lohan is currently being suedfor allegedly smashing her Mercedes into a van while drunk. The plaintiff issuing for at least $200,000 in damages.Spears SucksBritney Spears will be the opening act for this year’s MTV Video Music Awards.The multi-talented star of the critically acclaimed Crossroads will beperforming her first single from her upcoming album. The song is entitled “GimmeMore” and will almost certainly suck. What? I’m just being honest.Berry PortlyHalle Berry isn’t getting fat; she’s pregnant. The 41 year-old Oscar winner,perhaps better known from her blockbuster hit Catwoman has recently confirmedthat she is expecting her first child with model boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey. Big Mac Shack-upDrew Barrymore and Justin Long, that scrawny dude from the Mac ads, arereportedly dating. Although some may take this as further evidence of the formerA list star’s career downspin there is hope as Barrymore has apparently adaptedLong’s motto to, live free or die hard.