66°

Shot of Arts

The Passion of the Gibson Super Catholic Mel Gibson, is divorcing his wife of 28 years Robyn after photos emerge of the Aussie star in a passionate embrace with a young Russian musician. The very religious actor has been on the media chopping block before because of his Anti-Semitic comments during a DUI, arrest but now he is under attack for breaking the vows of marriage, something the Big Guy frowns upon.

First PupThe first family gets a Portuguese Water Dog as a gift from Senator Ted Kennedy. The family first introduced “Bo” to the media early last week and since then the demand for a Portuguese Water Dog has skyrocketed. Experts believe the move is a part of Obama’s new Waterdog Economic Stimulus package

WB Actor Busted for Social Security Fraud One Tree Hill actor (come on, I know you all watch it) Antwon Tanner, who plays “Skills”, surrendered to federal prosecutors after transferring Social Security cards with “intent to defraud”. Expect writers to create an exit for Tanner who may be serving a federal prison sentence as soon as next year, although it’s a gamble as to who will die first: Tanner’s character or the ratings challenged show.

Hulk Hogan Pulls an O.J…AlmostLast week Hogan was quoted in an article saying “”I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like O.J., cutting everybody’s throat. You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can’t go to anymore, you’re driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand O.J. I get it.” Now his daughter Brooke is defending his actions, blaming the media for taking the quote out of context. Just remember, if the shredded unitard does not fit, you must acquit.