66°

A Shot of Arts

Match Made In The Hills. In an uncharacteristic move (ie: no cameras and no multi-million dollar shin-dig) “reality” TV’s Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have finally tied the knot, eloping last week. The pair decided on a whim that rather than involve their families (especially the Montag clan, who hate Pratt with a passion) they would have a quickie ceremony to become man and wife. When asked if they had a prenup, the new Mrs. Pratt said there was none as she doesn’t believe in divorce because she has strong religious values. Perhaps she should have considered her “strong religious values” when she decided to have a fly-by-night wedding dawned in a cleavage-friendly sundress and vowing to love and cherish the spawn of Satan.

Whit Not As Solid As a Rock. The soulful diva said that despite rumors, she has not reconciled with bad boy Bobby Brown. She went on to say that reports of her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, setting her parents up and plans to remarry were false. The entire story, according to Houston’s rep, was a “complete fabrication” and hinted that the two actually can’t stand each other. It looks like Whitney and Bobby’s relationship still has a few cracks in it.

Rehab? No. Hospital? Yep. Speaking of crack, everyone’s favorite train wreck Ms. Amy Winehouse was hospitalized yet again last week. The ER-frequenting Winehouse is said to have been checked in for an allergic reaction to her medication. Hmm..who knew you could be allergic to heroine and meth.

We Want You Back! Screaming fans the world over rejoice as Lance Bass revealed that an *NSYNC reunion is making progress and they are getting closer. The Dancing With the Stars second runner-up said that he and the other guys are “like brothers” and they are looking to record an album sometime next year. And rumor has it there will likely be a sixth member of *NSYNC: Justin Timberlake’s ego.