63°

Horoscopes for the second half of October

Libra:
Getting organized can turn into a challenge. There will be a lot of “have to’s” that you are instantly allergic to. To get most of it done, it is advised to set your priorities straight, doing first the things you are interested in, leaving the harder tasks for last.
Scorpio:
There is a tendency to become invisible, to merge with, and to get lost in the crowd. It could be a team, new club, church, or even a relationship. Today’s plans require your active participation. Dissolving into a group is not a healthy option for you right now.
Sagittarius:
The time to make an important decision has come and you might feel the real burden of it. The step you take will shift your life in a new direction, even if it won’t be obvious at this time.
Capricorn:
Things at home might not work out the way you wanted. Your frustrations and grumpiness will only intensify the situation you are in. Try to let it go. Things will fall into place, saving your precious nerves. It’s a good time to develop your patience.
Aquarius:
Change is in the air for you, Aquarius. Expect it in all areas of life: it can be a new project, romantic acquaintance, or good news from your friends and family. One thing is clear—you won’t be stuck at home.
Pisces:
You are encouraged to go beyond your usual way of handling things: focus, commitment, and a business approach to mundane affairs is called for. The visionary in you will get the most out of the presented opportunities when guided by ambition and practicality.
Aries:
Aries should be extremely cautious when it comes to effective communication. Misunderstandings and conflicts are hard to avoid. Even constructive criticism will be hard to accept. Turn on your “diplomacy mode” and proceed with caution.
Taurus: ​
It is easy to get carried away when you think you are the master of your own fate. The rigidity, inflexibility, and sense of entitlement that come from merit are valid in achieving your goal. Make sure the sacrifices you make along the way are worth your effort.
Gemini:
Your inner weakness and self-doubt might creep in, especially when making important decisions about your career goals. The advice taken from an older peer or a work colleague will help in dealing with your conflicting emotions.
Cancer:
Your intuition is not to be trusted this time. Even if you think you are absolutely sure about your gut feelings, slow down. This is the time to rely on logic and accurate calculations, rather than your sensitivity, perception, or pure luck.
Leo:
The stars ask you to take a break from the hustle and bustle you have been going through and pamper your good ole’ self! Practice self-care by doing leisure-shopping, visiting the gym or a beauty salon, or simply getting enough sleep. The break is needed to stay productive.
Virgo:
Fights and disagreements might rage around you, Virgo. However, your sober and clear mind will help you get through these controversies unharmed. Your peers are also more likely to ask for your friendly advice this time. A heart-to-heart is the best you can offer them.