66°

Horoscopes for the first half of November

Aries:
This is a favorable time for friendship, love, and all partnerships. It is safe now to push your agenda forward knowing your ideas will be taken seriously and be proven successful.
Taurus:
Brave steps taken a while back will be paying off now. Stay alert. It is the perfect time to come up with the solution for a problem that hasn’t been solved for a long time, ensuring recognition of your skills and hard work.
Gemini:
Your desire to share your knowledge and rich experience can turn you into a wonderful “Mother Theresa.” Your kindness and generosity will be much appreciated. Manage your time so that your own needs won’t suffer because of that.
Cancer:
Self-confidence and a boost of new energy should be directed toward completing the projects you have started. Luck is in the air: concentrate on completing the big picture goals first, then move on to the next. One goal at a time is the key to success.
Leo:
The significance of any words, deeds, feelings, and thoughts will be significantly amplified, playing an important role in the next few months. You might want to experiment with affirmations to get the most out of the situation.
Virgo:
Extremes in your communication are to be avoided. If you are too harsh, you risk losing an ally. If you are too mellow, you miss the goal. Choosing the middle ground is a skill that takes time to develop.
Libra:
Success does not come to those who wake up early, but to those who wake up in a good mood. Your positive attitude is a gateway to good news, pleasant surprises, tempting offers, and romantic encounters. Presents will come through.
Scorpio:
Your family and friends should become your number one priority. Now, family time, friendly support, and heart-to-heart talks will bring you more peace and happiness than any significant achievements in your studies or work.
Sagittarius:
This time period provides a great chance to fix a long-standing problem or issue in your immediate environment. Remember, the pessimist sees the danger in every opportunity, and the optimist sees the possibility in every danger.
Capricorn:
The stubbornness you tend to show and get blamed for is an advantage in disguise. It’s the resilience—with the proper use, you are able to move mountains, crushing goals and getting ahead.
Aquarius:
The expression “it will happen, that what is destined to happen” sounds quite fatalistic, indeed. The tendency to rely on pure luck is strong, but keep in mind luck is fickle. Doing your job right will certainly save you from a potential failure.
Pisces:
There is a high risk of disappointment during these few weeks ahead: the events might not develop the way you expect, or someone won’t be able to live up to your expectations. Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Reevaluate your expectations and cut yourself some slack.