66°

Fairy Tale Ending for Quiet Guy In The Back and Girl With Bad Acne

The guy who never talks and sits in the back of a Spanish 101 class and the girl in the same class who has a skin condition have started dating, according to multiple sources.Reports surfaced after one witness came forward claiming she saw the couple walking hand-in-hand in the catwalk between the Science building and McCormack on Monday.”I’m pretty sure it was him,” said Melissa Keaten. “And it was definitely her.”Speculation increased during class on Tuesday, when the girl opted to sit in the back, forgoing her usual seat in the second row. That same day, she was overheard on the phone while riding the shuttle bus, allegedly discussing a movie and a restaurant, in what appeared to be a blatant plan for a date this Friday night.The relationship comes as a surprise to most classmates, who say they don’t know the couple’s names.”I would have never guessed those two would end up together,” said sophomore Chris Fairbanks. “It’s a real shock.”Professor Allen Mayock, who teaches the class, is happy for the new couple.”I don’t know if it’s true, but if they really are dating, I think it’s fantastic,” he said. “There is nothing more exciting than young love.”Professor Mayock declined to comment on whether he could remember either of their names.Not everyone finds the twosome’s story heart warming, however.”The mental image of them doing it is disgusting, to tell you the truth,” said transfer student Seth Chase.Chase expressed concern that the couple might soon start to engage in public displays of affection.”I don’t think people are fully considering the implications,” he said. “I heard they were already seen holding hands. Can you imagine if they started giving each other love-taps? Or kissing?”Professor Mayock dismissed worries that the couple’s behavior will become revolting.”I will judge it when I see it,” he said. “But I have a feeling that people will be surprised by how engaging it might be.”Melissa Keaten agreed.”If I see them kissing, it would be like a car accident,” she said. “I don’t think I’d be able to look away.”