66°

Horoscopes

Aries – Because of the high stress of looming finals, you will develop a foreign accent. Taurus – Tis the season. Showing kindness through charity to strangers will be repaid to you 10-fold. Indulge in sudden impulses this week. Gemini – A friendly bearded stranger will win your affection with a seemingly selfless act of kindness; beware their hidden motives. Cancer – Marvelous serendipitous misfortune awaits you this week; prepare yourself for upheaval and distortion. Leo – An overwhelming feeling of entitlement will turn you into a jerk over the holiday season unless you take care to keep it in check. Humility is your key to a happy holiday season. Avoid spiral staircases. Virgo – Many will be counting on your usual reliability. Be there for friends and family. Acute observations will resolve problems before they arise. Also, your shoe is untied. Libra – Procrastination will lead to frustration. Get done today what you would normally do tomorrow and it will benefit you. Your pets are plotting to overthrow you as master of the household. Scorpio – Here they come to snuff the Rooster. Yeah here come the Rooster, You know he ain’t gonna die , no no, you know he ain’t gonna die. Sagittarius – Your tendency to speak the ugly truth will cause a friend to rebuke you publicly for being a jerk. However, once their anger subsides they will realize your correctness and interest in what is best, be prepared to forgive. Capricorn – A scruffy underdog from the streets will take you by surprise, open your mind and your heart and be ready for a wild, sexy ride. Aquarius – Explore your voyeuristic tendencies; an unexpected appearance on youtube will launch your career to new heights. Pisces – Things between you and your hot love going cold? Do not hold on to the past – what is lost is lost forever.