63°

Horoscopes for April

Aries:
This Full Moon gifts you with a lot of lucky surprises, but not all of you will be able to utilize them! If you want to grab life by the tail, actively engage in what is happening around you. It’s time to act, there is no time to yawn and be passive.
Taurus:
Go beyond the usual limitations and barriers to understand that the real world is much more interesting than that artificial world you might have created in your own head. You have has a great chance to escape the everyday routine by looking at many familiar things from a different perspective.
Gemini:
This Full Moon can help you understand the secret of a talented organizer in practice: do not waste time trying to find the secret key to everyone’s heart. It will be enough to find your universal voice that will suit the majority.
Cancer:
Any business you will start during these few weeks, that involves your loved ones, will not only bring you joy, but also, perhaps, concrete benefits. Arrange a friendly party or a small family get-together. Be sincere with those who are dear to you and they will meet you more than halfway.
Leo:
Critical thinking is sharpened and the chances to make foolish decisions is minimal. Do not miss this favorable moment, because it is during these few weeks that you get a chance to solve  your big questions and problems most effectively.
Virgo:
Current circumstances will require you to pay closer attention to financial matters. Awards, profits, the unexpected news concerned with debt and losses, unnecessary purchases—be prepared for any surprises and be careful with your spending to stay on the roll.
Libra:
This Full Moon season might turn you into a trendsetter. Your energy, sociability, and love of life will infect anyone with enthusiasm. Share fresh ideas and plans with the listeners and inspire them to be more adventurous in life.
Scorpio:
Playing the “leading role” might not be the best thing right now. The “supporting role,” however, is something you should definitely stick with. The most sensible thing to do is support your friends, family, and peers to make sure your conjoined project gets accomplished.
Sagittarius:
Some events, news, or people might violate the usual course of your affairs, forcing you to change your set plans. But no worries, a little chaos in life can be rather exciting as it will open up new door and new opportunities for you in the course of these few weeks.
Capricorn:
This is the time when you happen to be in the right place at the right time. And most importantly, you get to deal with the right people! Be open-minded and receptive to new ideas and new acquaintances, even if they are unplanned and unexpected, as they have something important to teach you.
Aquarius:
Your social energy will reach its peak. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will provide you with the support from others. This is an excellent time for you to win over people—hold difficult negotiations, put an end to the conflict, enlist your support, or just make a nice acquaintance.
Pisces:
It is the time when your self-confidence will shine through. Your energy will not know the boundaries, and the word “impossible” will disappear from your vocabulary. Go ahead and conquer the world. Take advantage of this time to accomplish big tasks and projects.