66°

Horoscopes: 3/11 – 3/25

Aries:
The amount of energy and motivation that comes with this New Moon is refreshing. It’s advised to use this energy to complete a list of all your short-term projects.
Taurus:
The desire to relax and take thing easy might interfere with your to-do lists. Concentrating on the outcome will help you make things happen during this challenging time.
Gemini:
This New Moon brings up a lot of fun activities and new connections. But don’t forget to give enough time and attention to your current friends, especially if you haven’t been in touch with them in a while.
Cancer:
Wanting to be adventurous and experiment with something new is better to be done in a work setting. There is a greater chance for you to even get paid for having fun.
Leo:
The unexpected encounters with some charismatic people should not surprise you over the course of the next few weeks. Consider it free entertainment or a cosmic joke from the universe.
Virgo:
You might notice the element of clarity these days, as if there are no questions that cannot be answered by you. Take advantage of this opportunity and tackle the “biggies.”
Libra:
Being an observer rather than a “mover and shaker” is a good suggestion for you now. A lot of insightful things can be noticed if you just pay attention to how things are developing around you these days.
Scorpio:
The superiors appreciate you and listen to your opinions now. Your business contacts are visibly activated. You might want to freshen up your networking skills a bit.
Sagittarius:
This Piscean New Moon brings more opportunities to restore long-lost ties. It can be quite pleasant for you, especially if those connections are family related.
Capricorn:
This New Moon brings a change for you. It’s a good change that will encourage you to explore new feelings and cravings. Trying new or different kinds of food or beverages is a perfect suggestion.
Aquarius:
Beware of sudden impulses when it comes to spending. In the current state, your fiery passion will bring you more disappointment rather than delight.
Pisces:
Although these few weeks might be a great time to be creative, there is always a danger to be drowned in the fantasies that cannot be actualized and manifested in real life.