66°

Police Blotter: Sept. 27, 2011

Monday, September 19th

A call was placed to Campus Security at 10:44 AM reporting a male party yelling in the College of Management office in the McCormack building. The student was calmed and referred to student affairs.

At 12:30 PM, a party came to Campus Security to file a complaint for n assault against a staff member in the Clark Center.

The same day a report was filed regarding a flag that was stolen from the GSA office. The report was filed at 2:26.

At 4:33 PM the same day, student advising called to report two students fighting in the Campus Center. The students were separated and escorted by Campus Security to their respective vehicles in the North Lot.

Wednesday, September 21st

An alarm went of at 11:14 AM in Wheatley, on the 6th floor in room 122. Though there was smoke in the area, the Boston Fire Department investigated and deemed the are safe and all clear. Students were allowed to resume their classes.

Thursday, September 22nd

Health Services called Campus Security at 5:40 PM to report a 42 year old male party suffering from a severe headache and elevated blood pressure. Health Services requested an ambulance.

Friday, September 23rd

At 10:15 AM, a party called into Campus Security that an employee who had just been “let go” was upset and acting disorderly. The upset party was escorted from the scene by a friend.