63°

Police Blotter: Sept. 20, 2011

Monday, September 12th

At 11:30 AM, a student called in to report that someone stole 5 text books and a lock from his locker in McCormack.

At 2:42 PM the same day, Media Services filed a larceny report. Apparently, a laptop computer had been stolen from them.

At around 5:00 PM on the same day, there was a larceny of personal items from the café area of the Campus Center.

At 7:34 PM the same day, a call was placed to the Campus Police from the Campus Center. A student was not feeling well and needed transportation to a local hospital. Emergency Medical Services were called and brought ailing student in for treatment.

Tuesday, September 13th

At about 9:00 in the morning, a party called in to report the larceny of a laptop. The alleged theft was found not to be a larceny as the laptop was located.

An accident was called in at 9:44 the same day from the Short Term Lot. Though the accident was minor and there were no injuries, a verbal argument ensued. Officers responded, calmed the parties and assisted.

Parking and Transportation received a counterfeit bill in Lot A.

Wednesday, September 14th

A student fainted and hit his head at 3:07 PM. The student was alert and awake when the Emergency Medical Service arrived to bring him to the hospital. He refused transportation to the hospital.

Thursday, September 15th

At 2:45 PM, there was a larceny reported from the pool locker room. Personal items were stolen from one of the lockers.

Larceny of personal property reported at 3:40 PM the same day.

Friday, September 16th

Staff member had a wireless Mac Keyboard stolen from the office in which they work (or, the keyboard is missing). The theft was reported at 9:45 AM