66°

Let it Burn Vibewise Releases Their Debut Album

From the pyramids to the projects, there’s a fresh new reggae band whose sweet sound echoes thunderously, traveling and storming through the air-waves, pumping out a hardcore reggae Vibe through your speakers, spreading the word of Jah, reaching out all over the world! A hot young band with raw talents comparable to that of seasoned veterans comes forward with a unique blend of original hardcore roots, rock, reggae and soul, taking the East coast by storm-soon all around the world! They are called Vibewise and are coming to a town near you! If you love reggae they are a must see! To all reggae music fans, Vibewise is slamming! It’s been a long time coming for a band of this great caliber to come onto the scene and stake its own claim in music history. Reggae fans can finally say they’ve found a great reggae band that are influenced by all the best reggae music has to offer and incorporates styles and pieces of long-time reggae greats who have influenced them in a positive spiritual manner, creating the Vibewise sound. But they also maintain their own creative, unique, original sound, which is nothing more than total crucial reggae. Vibewise members are: Ajahni, the lead singer and songwriter with a magical voice, whether soft or hardcore, he means serious business and is a lyrical force to be reckoned with; Zach Monroe, lead rhythm guitar and songwriter who rocks like no Yardie you’ve seen before! His six-string guitar, his friend to the end, carries the sweet rhythm like he was Cat Moore of Third World’s protégé or the next Earl “China” Smith.

Zach also is a dedicated UMass Boston student and students should check out their fellow classmate’s band; Donny “DJ” Jones, keyboard player and songwriter who subtly hypnotizes you with the sweet ebony and ivory keys that he plays effortlessly to perfection like a young Mike “Ubo” Cooper; Zach “Domus” Youngberg, bassist and songwriter who delivers hard-core, thumping bass lines that force you to dance, whether you’re in the mood to dance or not. Finally, the band jams together and like pieces of a puzzle, they all fit. The prize you win at the end are the unforgettable sounds of peace, love, and happiness. If you like the music of Bob Marley, Ziggy Marley, Third World, Burning Spear, Steel Pulse, Eek-A-Mouse, Alpha Blondy, Bunny Wailer, or Black Uhuru, you will love Vibewise. They are just beginning their journey and are definitely going places with their golden sound fusion. From the time you put their debut CD, Natty Soldier in your machine and press play, you are instantly hit with a thunderous nyabingi and militant drum set, booming bass line, rock steady guitar, hypnotizing keyboards, and a hard-core lyrical sermon, which draws you in and transports you on an unforgettable musical journey that fuels the mind, body, and spirit. The CD is filled with 11 original tracks and over 40 minutes of massive music. Some of the tracks include “Let it Burn,” “Creole Woman,” “Kaya,” “Ganja Man,” and “You Never Know,” plus much more.

Take a listen and don’t fight the feeling; it rocks, it grooves, and makes you move! Share it with your friends, buy a copy and show other reggae fans what they have been missing for a long, long time! Currently you can buy the CD from the web site, Skippy Whites in Jamaica Plain, Cambridge, and soon to be in Newbury Comics. Big Up to Vibewise! They are bound for stardom! For more information on Vibewise and to join their mailing list for upcoming events, check their web-site at www.Vibewise.net.