66°

Press Release

PRESS RELEASE

New Booklet on How to Save Money at College Available Contact Information: Valerie Smart, 413-789-8128, [email protected]

Valerie Smart has published a new booklet to help students learn how to save money at college and how to graduate on time. “College The Smart Way” covers topics such as: CLEP tests; how to find good scholarships; how to save money living off campus; places to buy discounted textbooks; and ways to save money in just about every facet of college life. Learn more at http://www.geocities.com/collegethesmartway/index.html. Valerie Smart is available for interview to teach your readers how to save money for and at college by email at [email protected] or by calling 413-789-8128. The price of the booklet is $5.00 (that includes shipping) and is available by sending $5.00 to: Valerie Smart, 17 Cooper Street, Agawam, MA 01001. “I wanted to create this booklet to teach students all of the things that I learned throughout college that I wish I had known earlier in my college career,” Smart said. “I think there are lots of ways to save money at college and ways to focus on graduating on schedule that many students aren’t aware of. I’d like to teach them the secrets of making college more affordable and more productive.”