66°

Nov 4 – Nov 10

Monday, November 4

8:20am- One of the facility workers was injured in the Administration Building. An ambulance arrived and took the person to the hospital.

2:40pm- A wallet was reported stolen in the McCormack Building, then later turned in with items taken from it. The thief could not be reached for comment.

Tuesday, November 5

1:49pm- Minor accident between a couple of cars in the South Lot. No injuries reported.

6:08pm- Four juveniles were caught playing by the construction area by University Drive East. They were stopped and identified, and told to knock it off.

8:08pm- 9-1-1 hang-up reported in the Clark Center. Police checked it out and everything appeared all right.

Wednesday, November 6

9:05pm- A missing person who hadn’t come home yet was reported in the McCormack Building. The party called back an hour later to report the person had returned.

Thursday, November 7

1:07pm- Report of a sick individual in Wheatley Hall. An ambulance came, but the person refused treatment.

9:41pm- A suspicious vehicle with its doors open was reported in the Administration Building’s lower level. The person evidently forgot to close his doors.

Friday, November 8

10:56am- Minor damage between two vehicles in the Upper Garage.

11:55am- Report of two students arguing over a minor dispute in the Healey Building.

6:53pm- An alarm went off in Wheatley Hall. Police checked the area, and everything seemed to be okay. God knows what would have happened had police suspected weapons of mass destruction. We’d be looking at a full-scale, multi-lateral invasion of Wheatley.

Sunday, November 10

8:31pm- Person reported items taken from their desk in the Service Building.

Public Safety Emergency Number

9-1-1 (from any on-campus callbox)617- 287-7777