66°

Thinking Loudly

Thinking Loudly

At school the other day, I met a hippy all grown up telling me about Bush ( Cheney’s prez-dispenser). He sez, “This is pretty fuckin shush about these conspiracies”. He sez what he sees in Wall Street prophecies that the whole fucking war is about the oil squeeze. Remember these next three words please. Caspian Sea Oil. It oughta make your water boil to know that on the very soil where we now bomb, hollow hills were in the way of Cheney’s drills. He’s making a pipeline to suck the dinosaur juice outta the middle east and once Osama’s been deceased, the flattened mountain, splurting fountain of thick, black animal stew will be drillable, thanks to the taxes of me, you, and the military too. Now, Jane Swift wasn’t too bright by taking a helicopter ride home one night to avoid the fucking traffic and it’s no shit she was caught, but thinking about a war that’ s fought with such close economic ties to a political leaders commercial endeavors is pretty clever and so, I end this thought.

It seems that since the God “we trust” in is a patriarchal figure, the woman’s place will not become much bigger in the “scheme of things… because god’s image brings to our nons-ecular setup a phallic getup that won’t let us chicks in…I mean REALLY in. I have a feelin’ that what we are dealing with is a bunch of little boys every country employs to break eachothers toys while Mommy soup-stirs in the kitchen. And this isn’t bitchin’ for we’ve been truly duped. tThe political leaders, hemophiliac bleeders of all that Nature has grown, are crying for our attention but we do not hear the world moan because of the Britney sindrome. Instead of growing up and old, the fucked up shit that’s being sold to keep us thinking age is hell is keeping us from thinking well…women are preoccupied, making sure we’re objectified with $8 billion a year in made-up pride, while all the old men on CNN, age sure as hell has worked for them. Its a fucking shame that we play this game, the roles we play drive us insane but we claim we’ve had our revolution…No, we’ve had nothing but the commoditification of sexual experience. Hear my fear in this: There hasn’t been a change in the way our brains’re chained to the bed. When all is said and done, feminism hasn’t won because a war not fought is not begun meaning that if you’ve liberated your body before you liberate your mind you will find that you’re a shell of a being and, until you go blind to the outsiders pride that has to do with your looks and start hitting the books then the governor of mental is still full of crooks…a theory conspiratorial when one gender takes total control of the power role, only talking to eachother about what really matters, fatter wallets, and all that fan splatters.