66°

Student Trustee and her behavior

As students at umass all of us are equal. All students irrespective of race, religion, cast or creed deserve to be treated the same no matter how high of a political office they may hold. Over the past year we have seen how the Student Trustee (Ms. Dawood) has behaved. Not only has she given the office of the Trustee a bad name, she has also shown that she is extremely biased and believes that she owns us all (students) and it is her right to bully students around. I would like to tell her that even though she may be graduating she will continue to be disliked. If a student disagrees with her she makes it a point to make those students life hell. I am sorry to say but she has done that to Mr. Garner and then to Mr. Laraway. Take for instance the week before’s rejection of the Budget from the student government. She rejected it because her friend was the Network Administrator. I am sorry to see such fake people hold office at our institution. I am glad that I did not waste my vote on her last year! Not only is she racist, but she is extremely condescending. Come on lady, grow up. The least we can expect of you is to act your age! I have never come across anyone like you – two faced and deceptive. This is not a personal attack, and I am sorry for making it sound that way. There are so many people who she has mistreated but she got away with every single incident. Why? Is it because she is the Student Trustee? A trustee who only makes sure that she is in the spotlight at all times. Ms. Dawood has been the biggest joke of the year – offering sex to students on the premises of a public institution!