63°

Fire Reported and Extinguished

Monday, September 202:41 p.m. – Fire reported and extinguished in a trash barrel outside of the campus Center.3:38 p.m. – The results of a hit and run from the previous day in North Lot were noticed and reported.4:25 p.m. – Another fire, this time in a trash receptacle inside of the Campus Center was reported and put out.

Tuesday, September 2110:14 a.m. – Vehicle exceeded the clearance of an overhead sign in the Administration-area garage and caused some damage.8:12 p.m. – Property was recovered in the Administration Building’s Lost and Found.

Wednesday, September 2212:33 p.m. – A suspicious person was reported in McCormack.12:47 p.m. – Larceny was reported in the McCormack Building.3:06 p.m. – Larceny was reported in Wheatley Hall.5:50 p.m. – A party off-campus reported harassment by males on the Crystal Bus.

Thursday, September 234:16 a.m. – Cleaners set off an alarm in the Campus Center.

Friday, September 2411:29 a.m. – A student made threats against another student in Wheatley Hall.12:39 p.m. – A party slipped in the Campus Center cafeteria and injured her shoulder. An ambulance was called.Saturday, September 2510:10 a.m. – Fire alarm in the Campus Center.5:40 p.m. – Some attention-starved rebel pulled the fire alarm in Wheatley Hall.6:33 p.m. – A suspicious person was stopped on University Drive and issued a citation for a motor vehicle violation.