63°

1500 North Americans Move To Israel This Summer With NBN

Hi Editor!

I thought this might interest you.

10 Massachusettes families (Along with another 1500 people from across Canada and the US) are packing up their homes… and lives next month to move to Israel with the assistance of an organization called Nefesh B’Nefesh (NBN – www.nefeshbnefesh.org ). NBN helps North American Jews who choose to realize the age-old dream of sinking roots in Israel. Over the course of the next two months, three chartered Jumbo flights will take some 1,500 North American Jews to their new homes.In spite of their present comfortable lifestyle in the US and the troubled waters of the Middle East, these individuals and families- many with young children- have chosen to establish new lives in the Jewish homeland precisely at this time.I would like to offer you the opportunity to cover the moving, often incredible story of some of the families who will soon be Holy Land-bound from your area. We’d be happy to organize an interview with the immigrants themselves, along with the possibility of covering their final packing, tearful kisses good-bye to parents, families and neighbors, as you follow their emotional journey of ‘homecoming.’Be in touch (via this e-mail address) for us to work out how you can cover this unique, interesting story…one of the most inspiring ones you will encounter this year.With warmest greetings and best wishes, sincerely,

Mimi [email protected]

Wishing you a great weekend!