64°

Police Log 12.16.2004

Monday, November 298:37 a.m. – Accidental alarm in the Campus Center.9:22 a.m. – Attempt to serve a restraining order thwarted by a cancelled class in McCormack. Again!10:21 a.m. – Restraining order served in Wheatley. Success!3:28 p.m. – Sprinkler malfunction causes false mechanical fire in Healey Library.4:19 p.m. – Assault in the Science Center. Party charged with two counts of assault and battery.8:28 p.m. – False alarm at the Upper Level tollbooth.

Tuesday, November 3012:58 p.m. – Student caught shoplifting food from the Campus Center cafeteria was sent to the Dean of Students. Robble robble.4:57 p.m. – False alarm call in Wheatley Hall.7:01 p.m. – False fire alarm in Healey.10:41 p.m. – Disturbance reported at the JFK/UMass red line stop, deemed unfounded.

Wednesday, December 11:28 p.m. – Stealing in McCormack.3:01 p.m. – Vandalism and malicious destruction reported on a vehicle in Lower Level Wheatley.3:06 p.m. – Cleaners set off the Service Building alarm.

Thursday, December 210:33 a.m. – Medical Assist in the Science Center. Student collapsed in class and refused medical assistance.2:25 p.m. – Service Building alarm.4:41 p.m. – Service Building alarm.

Friday, December 38:18 a.m. – Accident between two buses and a passenger car on University Dr. Party taken to the hospital.2:48 p.m. – Alarm in the Service Building needs servicing.3:02 p.m. – Hit and run on the Lower Level of the Campus Center.

Monday, December 68:23 a.m. – Service Building Alarm.9:12 a.m. – Medical assist from Health Services in Quinn. Person taken to the hospital by ambulance.10:51 a.m. – Medical assist on the plaza outside Healey Library. Party took themselves to get checked out.7:10 p.m. – Stealing in the Science Center. Robble robble.

Tuesday, December 79:20 a.m. – Alarm in the Lower garage.8:01 p.m. – Crystal bus and a passenger vehicle collide on University Dr. resulting in minor damage.9:27 p.m. – UMBPD aid state cops with a disabled vehicle on Morrissey Blvd.

Wednesday, December 811:41 a.m. -Service Building alarm.1:04 p.m. – Alarm in that gosh darn Service Building.

Thursday, December 95:01 p.m. – Suspicious males in Healey Library fifth floor men’s room are asked to leave. Since when are men no longer allowed in the men’s room? Not in my America!

Sunday, December 123:15 p.m. – Medical assist call on the Upper Level of the Administration Building. Ambulance, Fire, and UMBPD respond. Party, well-known to all for his drinking problem, is transported to a medical center.4:57 p.m. – Stealing stuff in Clark Athletic Center.