Letter from the Editor

Michael Hogan

Dear Reader,

First things first, thank you for reading The Mass Media this semester. Thank your for your letters and thank you for your continued support. This semester at The Mass Media has been an eventful one. It began with us moving into our new offices on the 3rd Floor of the Campus Center. We are still not done unpacking yet. It now ends with this last issue.What you see on the racks is only a minute part of the process. You don’t see what happens here behind the scenes, here in the office. What you see on the racks is only the finished product of a week’s worth of painstaking work by the dedicated individuals here at The Mass Media.In my two years here with this newspaper, I have learned more about myself than I ever dreamed I could. I have met some of the most wonderful people a person could ever ask to meet and work with. I am proud to say that I have worked with these people who put out a new product every week of the semester, who never rest so that you can know the news that is going on around you. I am proud to say that I worked for The Mass Media.So, thank you to everyone I have worked with. Even though I don’t say it all of the time your kindness, patience, and hard work are all appreciated greatly. And, thank you to you, the reader, without you this paper does not exist. Without you there would be no need for the tireless exertion that we put in each week.

So, thank you and good luck to you all.

Michael Hogan

Editor-in-Chief, The Mass Media.